About Me

My photo
Dover, Arkansas, United States
Visit my official website: Paula's Doll House Hi, I'm Paula McGee, lazy daydreamer, owner & chief dollmaker here at the Doll House. I started designing my own dolls in 1998. I've done all sorts of handicrafts and arts in my time but once I began designing "dolls" I never turned back because any craft or art skill can be used in dollmaking artwork. I've been married to my best friend for 5 years this year and together we have 6 children and 2 grandchildren. My handsome beast is a truck driver and I've just started going with him on the big rig. YES, I make my dolls and write my patterns while ON THE TRUCK... I love traveling. I love God. I love art and doll making. I love teaching what I know and meeting other artists. Love, Paula

Tuesday, August 01, 2006

Not until the 15th...

Well, I have to wait until the 15th for the jury to their thing with my art, then I'll have to wait for them to notify me by mail.... which they say is up to two weeks later. So It may be September before I know anything.

I took my dolls to the guild's gallery in July, and had the chance to unbox them and set them up myself, another perk to taking them myself instead of mailing them... Mountain View is a music town and you can just go to the town square, pull up a piece of lawn and have a seat and listen to some of the best homegrown bluegrass anywhere! And there are a few art galleries around the square there too... for eye candy.

The lady at the gallery really liked my work, sorry I cannot remember your name, so YAY! maybe the artist jury members will too! Still keepin' my fingers crossed!!!

Til then, visit my Enchanted Doll House and see the new faeries...
Many Blessings, Paula

No comments: