About Me

My photo
Dover, Arkansas, United States
Visit my official website: Paula's Doll House Hi, I'm Paula McGee, lazy daydreamer, owner & chief dollmaker here at the Doll House. I started designing my own dolls in 1998. I've done all sorts of handicrafts and arts in my time but once I began designing "dolls" I never turned back because any craft or art skill can be used in dollmaking artwork. I've been married to my best friend for 5 years this year and together we have 6 children and 2 grandchildren. My handsome beast is a truck driver and I've just started going with him on the big rig. YES, I make my dolls and write my patterns while ON THE TRUCK... I love traveling. I love God. I love art and doll making. I love teaching what I know and meeting other artists. Love, Paula

Thursday, November 30, 2006

missing...

Sorry, I've been missing for a couple weeks! And I wanted to stop in and let you all know I'm back, I'm still making dolls and the online classes are still going on the Doll House Website. So stop by and check out the new things...

My site is about due for an update too, so if you have any suggestions on it, or what you'd like to see there, let me know...

Well, I hope you all have a Wonderful December, and a Merry Christmas...
~Happy Sewing~ Paula

No comments: