About Me

My photo
Dover, Arkansas, United States
Visit my official website: Paula's Doll House Hi, I'm Paula McGee, lazy daydreamer, owner & chief dollmaker here at the Doll House. I started designing my own dolls in 1998. I've done all sorts of handicrafts and arts in my time but once I began designing "dolls" I never turned back because any craft or art skill can be used in dollmaking artwork. I've been married to my best friend for 5 years this year and together we have 6 children and 2 grandchildren. My handsome beast is a truck driver and I've just started going with him on the big rig. YES, I make my dolls and write my patterns while ON THE TRUCK... I love traveling. I love God. I love art and doll making. I love teaching what I know and meeting other artists. Love, Paula

Thursday, January 03, 2008

January Greetings

Happy New Year! It's so hard to believe it's 2008 already... A big change for us at the doll house is that we have a NEW Doll House! It's a lovely shoppe in historical downtown Russellville Arkansas. I would love to see you all come visit us there too.

WE NEED YOUR SUPPORT!
The shoppe has been open for about 4 weeks and everything that has sold has been here on the website. I was able to pay my rent and utilities with those doll sales, Thank you very much!

Now most of the faeries have new homes, but the shoppe looks empty on the studio side... I'm working on new babies, lady faeries and gnomes, so keep an eye out for new residents in the Doll House. So all of you local faerie and fabric lovers, Come on over and chat for a while! We're there from 9am to 6pm most days. We're closed Mondays, but we're usually there anyway, working on new things for you to see...

New to my lines of original dolls are toy faeries for small children to play with and dream with... they are in the creation process, so keep watch, they'll be here soon. I'm adding Fabric batches to the Calico website, come by and purchase a baker's dozen and help our Doll Shoppe stay open! Take care all and remember care for your local faeries by keeping your area clean and pick up that litter...
Best Wishes in 2008... your faerie godmother, Paula http://www.paulasdollhouse.net

3 comments:

Cynthia said...

I can't wait to see your toy fairies Paula, I'm sure they'll be beautiful!

HElen said...

Best, best wishes in New Year as well as with New Doll House!
Helen

Sandra Evertson said...

Love your Mushroom doll! It is Fabulous!, Really just so Wonderful!
Sandra Evertson