About Me

My photo
Dover, Arkansas, United States
Visit my official website: Paula's Doll House Hi, I'm Paula McGee, lazy daydreamer, owner & chief dollmaker here at the Doll House. I started designing my own dolls in 1998. I've done all sorts of handicrafts and arts in my time but once I began designing "dolls" I never turned back because any craft or art skill can be used in dollmaking artwork. I've been married to my best friend for 5 years this year and together we have 6 children and 2 grandchildren. My handsome beast is a truck driver and I've just started going with him on the big rig. YES, I make my dolls and write my patterns while ON THE TRUCK... I love traveling. I love God. I love art and doll making. I love teaching what I know and meeting other artists. Love, Paula

Monday, September 21, 2009

September Happenings...

Yes, I'm here! September 2009 and so many fabulous things have happened in my Doll House!

The most recent is that I met a beautiful soul, we dated, we fell in love, we never want to be apart and we married August 8th. I am so content with my life that I will not give mention to the sad things happening around us. I send those prayers to God and He knows what to do from there...

I'm making new things, and it seems that inspiration has found new venues for me to explore in my artwork. I'm making big paintings, sculpture and dolls of course, so please stay tuned. Thanks for not giving up on me and for those of you ordering sewing patterns, I appreciate the orders! I really do.

I'm seamstress in a local shop where I make clothing alterations, custom outfits and costumes, and teach sewing classes. I still offer the online classes, but the ones i teach live are different patterns all together than the online classes.... come by if you can to check them out! Take care and stop by the website often, I'll be here!

Give Your Time to Someone Needing It & Give Thanks to Those That Matter Most & Blessings to You All ~Paula~

3 comments:

Shashi Nayagam said...

Congratulations Paula!! Hope you have many many years of happiness together.
Look forward to seeing your new creations

Yvette said...

Congratulations Paula!
I hope you have a wonderful and very happy life together.
I can't wait to see your new dolls :o)

Paula McGee said...

Thank you so much ladies!