About Me

My photo
Dover, Arkansas, United States
Visit my official website: Paula's Doll House Hi, I'm Paula McGee, lazy daydreamer, owner & chief dollmaker here at the Doll House. I started designing my own dolls in 1998. I've done all sorts of handicrafts and arts in my time but once I began designing "dolls" I never turned back because any craft or art skill can be used in dollmaking artwork. I've been married to my best friend for 5 years this year and together we have 6 children and 2 grandchildren. My handsome beast is a truck driver and I've just started going with him on the big rig. YES, I make my dolls and write my patterns while ON THE TRUCK... I love traveling. I love God. I love art and doll making. I love teaching what I know and meeting other artists. Love, Paula

Thursday, January 21, 2010

Another January...

A new year begun. A new family making a new life together here at the Doll House. It's a beautiful and loving thing. Also terrifying stepping foot into waters such as these, but I know and trust in the strength of the love I have found and all will be well... and the weather is warm today!

Always a cheerful thing to find is new life springing into being. Proof of that is in the trees left bare for so many weeks and finding the tiny fuzzy little buds breaking through the bark. Soon the world will be green once more! Until then I work in my studio trying to fill your hearts with cheer and lightness with my wee creations.




Two new tiny fairy girls are visiting us in the Doll Shoppe today and more to come. Nothing but work to do in the sewing room... and I love it. This is the best kind of work I know, creating these little characters to share with you. I hope you enjoy visiting the pages of my virtual doll house and sewing room. Make yourself at home while I rearrange the furniture and stock the bookshelves with wonders and the pantry with comforts... Sit with me for a cup of tea

Give Your Time to Someone Needing It & Give Thanks to Those That Matter Most & Blessings to You All ~Paula~

1 comment:

Fran said...

this Fairy is a real cutie.
Love & Hugs, Fran