About Me

My photo
Dover, Arkansas, United States
Visit my official website: Paula's Doll House Hi, I'm Paula McGee, lazy daydreamer, owner & chief dollmaker here at the Doll House. I started designing my own dolls in 1998. I've done all sorts of handicrafts and arts in my time but once I began designing "dolls" I never turned back because any craft or art skill can be used in dollmaking artwork. I've been married to my best friend for 5 years this year and together we have 6 children and 2 grandchildren. My handsome beast is a truck driver and I've just started going with him on the big rig. YES, I make my dolls and write my patterns while ON THE TRUCK... I love traveling. I love God. I love art and doll making. I love teaching what I know and meeting other artists. Love, Paula

Friday, July 16, 2010

Mother....

















5 comments:

DollZandThingZ said...

Quite lovely!

Tami @ Lemon Tree Tales said...

Oooh, absolutely gorgeous ... I love the subtle colors of the last doll.

Shashi Nayagam said...

Wow Paula she is very beautiful!!

rosarod said...

Hi Paula, I've become a fan over your blog, thanks for sharing your art! I intend to buy online the course of fairies, but not which one suits me more, I tend to those that are asleep in the nest look so pretty, you are truly an artist! I love what you've posted. Rose Marie blessings

rosarod said...

Hi Paula, I always look in and see if the muse has awakened in you and create something beautiful especially with how talented you are! I guess maybe some fairy Best for the festivities to come, as well as in the forest, we reach the christmas! A warm greeting, blessing Rose Marie