About Me

My photo
Dover, Arkansas, United States
Visit my official website: Paula's Doll House Hi, I'm Paula McGee, lazy daydreamer, owner & chief dollmaker here at the Doll House. I started designing my own dolls in 1998. I've done all sorts of handicrafts and arts in my time but once I began designing "dolls" I never turned back because any craft or art skill can be used in dollmaking artwork. I've been married to my best friend for 5 years this year and together we have 6 children and 2 grandchildren. My handsome beast is a truck driver and I've just started going with him on the big rig. YES, I make my dolls and write my patterns while ON THE TRUCK... I love traveling. I love God. I love art and doll making. I love teaching what I know and meeting other artists. Love, Paula

Monday, September 19, 2016

Good Morning front porch office! So messy! You know what this mess speaks of? It speaks of the man who works over the road and always returns. It speaks of the yard tools laid there because we have a little piece of earth to care for. The vines of the morning glories and the moon flowers there to say good morning and good night..... I love the mess of life and embrace it.... It will change and before we realize it it goes from children's toys strewn on the floor to something else... How do you define your life mess? Will you embrace it or scream at it.... Love, Paula #fairy #paulasdollhouse #mycreativelife


via Instagram http://ift.tt/2cKOlBy

No comments: